Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gift Of Love From Deep Within

Listen to the sound of silence and what others have to say. There is so much to learn and experience in every single moment of life. Even the dull and ignorant have their story to tell. Listen and you will be surprised at the the many secret truths you never could imagine.

Be silent, and listen, and absorb what the Spirit of God has to say with His still small voice. Prayer is you communicating with God, meditation is your listening to His response. Be opened minded about the answers you receive. God answers EVERY prayer!

Sometimes He says, "YES!" Sometimes He says, "NO!" Sometimes He says, "WAIT!" He really does know what is best for each and every one of us. He NEVER gives us more than we CAN handle. BUT, But, but ~ I've had to learn repeatedly that THERE ARE some things that aren't godly, or that I wasn't READY for, or that would never SATISFY the "GOD VACCUUM INSIDE OF ME."

I, ME, MYSELF, AND ~ I brought these THINGS into my life on my own and God didn't have ANYTHING to do with it. These are the things that caused heartache, pain, grief and shame. It's taken many years to really know that God will forgive and make a "FRESH START FOR ME EVERY DAY!"

It was all about me! "WHAT ABOUT ME?" "What About Me?" "what about me?" BUT, But, but ~ are you with me here? "IN THE MOMENT?" But, it doesn't have to continue to be "MY DOWNFALL ~ ALWAYS!"

"LOVE GOD FIRST", then "I CAN LOVE MYSELF", and then "I CAN LOVE OTHERS" in a "HEALTHY AND GODLY WAY" ~ BECAUSE ~ if I didn't "LOVE MYSELF FIRST" I could not really have "GENUINE LOVE FOR ANYONE ELSE." ~ AND ~ "If I don't "LOVE GOD FIRST" ~ I cannot be connected and filled up with "HIS HOLY SPIRIT" which "BLESSES ME WITH THE GIFT OF LOVE FROM DEEP WITHIN!"

"LIFE AND LOVE" take time and ARE a process. We are ALL "WORKS IN PROGRESS" in the "SCHOOL OF LIFE" to make us fit to be in the "PRESENCE OF A GLORIOUS GOD!" Thank you, FATHER GOD, for sending YOUR SON, "JESUS CHRIST", to build the PERFECT BRIDGE for us to get to your KINGDOM. FATHER GOD, through the power of YOUR HOLY SPIRIT ~ EMPTY ME OF "ALL DARKNESS" and FILL ME WITH "YOUR PURE AND HOLY LIGHT", the "SPIRIT OF GOD" ~ "YOUR HOLY SPIRIT!"

Love you so much my little children who trust me and believe! ~ Father God, God Jesus, and the Holy Spirit of God! We three are ONE! Amen ><>

Jesus found me, one little sheep that got lost along the way! Found and Born Again! Found <><

Those who worship Him, must worship Him in Spirit and in truth!

"If you have seen me you have seen the Father!" ~ Jesus

"Ye must be born again!" ~ Jesus

"Is there any other name more beautiful than "God" or "Jesus Christ" in all the universe?"

No comments:

Post a Comment