Thursday, January 14, 2010

Less Than A Grain Of Sand

Human beings are less than a grain of sand in comparison to the splendor of the Heavens. Jesus wants to hold us so close and never let us go. His heart breaks for those who turn aside, passing day after day without acknowledging who He is, and what He did to save us from hell and death ~ the enemy's prison for our souls.

Give God Jesus a chance and you will find Him to be the one true God. Only He can fill your deepest longing, a void inside that only He can satisfy. Imagine that He made humans, then He came to live in a body just like yours, taught us the way to live, and how to please the Father, died on a lonely cross, then actually rose again.

Satan thought he killed the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He mocked in victory and thought it was all over, finished! But Jesus rose and that's when he realized that all hope for him was gone.

God did not make hell for humans. It is for the one who is sheer evil, merciless, and total darkness, the father of lies. You are being held captive by the lies of the enemy, because you believe them to be true.

As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he! Draw near to God and He will draw near to you! Resist the devil and he will flee from you! Life and love are a process. We are all a work in progress. This life is the challenge and the battlefield is the mind.

Satan wants to take you down, and Jesus wants to lift you up. Choose you this day, who you will serve, as for me, I will serve the Lord; the best decision I ever made.

The enemy took me down many times, but when the war is over, those who stand with Jesus will rise in victory; it is already ours! Listen to the still small voice of God, "Be still and know that I am God!" He came to set the captives free.

We need only trust and believe, repent, and do the next right thing!

Jesus raised me up out of my own personal hell, a place where the enemy thought that I was damned. But, my God is faithful to His Word. "I will never leave you or forsake you!" He is my song and my salvation; He has become my VICTORY! Amen ><>

~ Found ~

No comments:

Post a Comment