Sunday, January 10, 2010

For Those Who Know Not God

I am the great Redeemer and I've traveled many lands. I search the hearts and break the wills of those who know not God. I am the First, I am the Last, and I will not be compromised. I am the God who came to die to set the captives free. I loved my own, they loved me not, my heart was lonely , too. It breaks my heart to see you live so far away from God.

I know the pain of brokenness, I died upon a tree. My heart's desire is to hold you close and never let you go. Please open up your heart to me and I will come inside. Do not quench the fire of my love that shines for only you. I came to earth to lead the way to God's own second birth. You must be born again into the family of God.

Those who find me holy, find me wholly true. I have come to change your heart to flesh, from iron stone. Those I circumcise this way are one with God. He sent me here to make things right and I can never die. They pierced my flesh upon a cross, they thought that I had died. But they were wrong, my Father's hand is not too short to save. The victory was realized when from the tomb I rose. My arms are open wide to those who trust me and believe.

I came to earth to teach my ways and turn your hearts to God. Come home, my weary ~ lonely one, I suffered all the way. I built a bridge so you can know the loving heart of God. We're waiting here in Heaven and we cannot let you go. When you are sad or tears fall fast just raise your head and know, that we are here applauding you to do the next right thing. You can accomplish anything through Jesus Christ, your King.

Do not quench the Spirit of the holiness of God. Open up your heart and He will come to live inside. I am the great Redeemer and I've traveled many lands. I search the hearts and break the wills of those who know not God. I am the First, I am the Last and I will not be compromised. I am the God who came to die to set the captives free. I loved my own, they loved me not, my heart was lonely, too. It breaks my heart to see you live so far away from God. I know the pain of brokenness, I died upon a tree. My heart's desire is to hold you close and never let you go. ><> Father, Son, and Holy Spirit ~ Amen

God breathed this through me last week!
Lord, my heart is open wide to you.
I seek more of you, more of you.
What is full of darkness, empty.
What is empty, fill with your
Eternal light to share with others.
In the loving heart of Jesus, I am Found!

No comments:

Post a Comment